Monday, April 27, 2009

Happy Hippo - S4H/S4O Kit Freebie!!!

When my daughter was a newborn, it seemed like she was constantly hungry (and I was constantly feeding) so we affectionately referred to her as our "hungry, hungry hippo" and bought her a variety of toys and outfits with hippos on them.

For this week's kit I had a lot of trouble coming up with a "baby girl" themed kit using such bright colours. After 4 days of thinking time, I stumbled across one of my 14 month old daughter's toys, and my theme was instantly decided! The toy was a green stuffed hippo with a pink and yellow flower stitched onto his behind. The colours were almost exactly what I was looking for and the story behind the toy linked it to the "Baby Girl" theme, so "Happy the Hippy Hippo" became the inspiration for my kit!



"Happy Hippo" by Snuggle Berry Pie Designs
5x solid papers
9x patterned papers
2x frames
2x paper clips
2x safety pins
3x ribbons
1x ric rac
1x string
1x string cluster
1x felt hippo
7x felt flowers
3x flower clusters
4x tags
2x buttons
1x straight stitches
1x stitched hippo
1x stitched flower
2x wordart

Download "Happy Hippo":
* Papers (56.2Mb)
* Elements (25.7Mb)

Download via the Unbaked Brownie Mix Challenge at Brownie Scraps (free registration required)

There are currently about 20 or so designers in this challenge, so you can also grab their mini-kits for free HERE!

Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment