Tuesday, April 21, 2009
All you need to do is:
1. Ensure you are registered to access Brownie Scraps here (free and very simple registration)
2. Pick up one or more free kits here.
3. Create a layout using one of the free kits (feel free to create many layouts but each layout must only use a single kit).
4. Post your layout to the 'Sprinkles On Top' challenge gallery.
5. Post a link to the layout in the 'Week 3 LO Contest Entries' thread.
Brownie Scraps is also having it's first Brownie Scraps Awards Show coinciding with the National Scrapbook Day (weekend) celebrations where layouts submitted to the site (no specific gallery required) over the next week and a half will be judged by the CT in the following categories:
* BEST JOURNALING
* BEST USE OF WHITE SPACE
* BEST TWO PAGE LAYOUT
* BEST USE OF EXTRACTION
* BEST USE OF BLENDING
* BEST USE OF BROWNIE SCRAPS PRODUCT
* BEST OVERALL LAYOUT
* BEST TITLE
* BEST PHOTO
* BEST USE OF MULTIPLE PHOTOS
For more information on this, check out this thread. For more information on the celebrations that will be happening for National Scrapbook Day, check out this thread.
So, go and enjoy! I LOVE it over at Brownie Scraps!!! Oh, yeah, and don't forget to grab my latest kit (see previous post).