Sunday, April 12, 2009

Baby Dino - Updated Tyrannosaurus Rex


If you have already downloaded the "Baby Dino" digital scrapbook kit, I have an updated Tyrannosaurus Rex for you. I wasn't happy with the original TRex because I kept thinking it looked more like a kangaroo than a TRex so I fixed it :)

I also noticed that the landscape frame was badly extracted and both the frames had a drop shadow. In addition to this, I also realised that the tag was far too small to be of any use at all! I apologise immensely for my lack of QA prior to the kit being uploaded, and I promise it won't happen again . If you would like the new and improved TRex (as seen in the above preview), along with the updated frames and tag, you can download them here:
* Updates (5Mb)

If you are looking to download the complete "Baby Dino" digital scrapbook kit, the links are on the previous post.

I'll be back next week with a new freebie kit :)

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Apr. 12, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 12 Apr [LA 07:40pm, NY 09:40pm] - 13 Apr [UK 02:40am, OZ 12:40pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Do Not Show post on Apr. 16, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete