Friday, June 26, 2009

Funky Tweens - S4H/S4O Kit Freebie!!!

I made it through to the third round of The Next Best Thing designer contest which means I have another free kit for you this week!

For this week's challenge, we were given the following swatch and had to work with at least 3 of the colours.


My initial thought was of how I would *never* personally choose such bright colours but as I started working with them, I really fell in love with the colour scheme!!!

The colours reminded me of the funky outfits and fun activities that the "tweens" get up to these days. So, with a bit of input from my tween-aged nieces, I am quite proud to present to you this 'Funky Tweens' kit :)



Drop shadows are for preview only.

Download 'Funky Tweens':
via The Next Best Thing contest at Digital Scrap Ink (free registration required):
* Papers (48.3Mb)
* Elements (18.2Mb)

In addition to creating the kit, we also had to create a Quick Page. For a preview of the Freebie QP (and the link of where to download it), check out my next post :)

I hope you enjoy using this kit as much as I enjoyed creating it. Please leave a comment on the kit (in the gallery at Digital Scrap Ink) so that I can be put through to the next round of the competition and you can get more weeks of free kits!

Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment