Monday, December 13, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas... & a Freebie!

With the (almost) release of a fabulous new collab with Sara (Scrap Sprinkles Designs), I figured it was time to decorate my blog :) Can you believe that Christmas is just around the corner?!?!?!? Why not celebrate with Sara and I as we bring you the 12 Days of Christmas?!


We have so much fun in store for you with a different RAK every day as well as loads of freebies, sensational bargains and the much anticipated release of our 'beary' cute Christmas kit!

So mark your calendar, set your alarm and subscribe to our blogs so you won't miss anything!
http://snuggleberrypie.blogspot.com
http://scrapsprinkles.blogspot.com

All starts on Monday December 13!

To give you a taste of the adorable kit, here is a freebie QP that my CT member, Jacque, created for you.


Note: there was a problem with the zip file previously so it has been re-uploaded to 4shared instead of box.net. I apologise for any inconvenience this has caused, and hope that you are now able to enjoy the QP.

In addition to all of the Christmas fun, Snuggle Berry Pie Designs and Scrap Sprinkles Designs have also teamed up to bring you a fabulous combined Newsletter! If you would like to receive our Newsletter and be kept up to date with our New Releases, Sales, Bonus Coupons and Freebies, click on the Newsletter link at the top of the page (or click HERE) and fill in your details.

I will be back on Monday with the first day of Christmas! Enjoy!

11 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see all of this new kit! It looks adorable. Thank you for the QP also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for the kit! Having a problem with extracting the QP though. All the other files will extract, but the page itself. Downloaded multiple times on different computers and no luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! I'll upload it again and be back with a new link shortly. I'm so sorry about that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you so much for letting me know. I have now uploaded it to 4shared instead of box.net so hopefully it will now be fine. Please let me know if it is still causing trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah..it worked and oh so cute!! I can't wait to get the kit. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just wanted to let you know I snagged your blinkie and added it to my blog! Love your designs!

    http://lwentkie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much...really sweet page!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are very welcome :) Thanks for stopping by and I look forward to "seeing" you again on Monday :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Too too CUTE! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for sharing the adorable QP.

    ReplyDelete