Sunday, November 28, 2010

Black Friday to Cyber Monday Sale!

Let's start with a sale :) Brownie Scraps currently has the entire store on sale for 35% off from Black Friday right through until the end of Cyber Monday!


To add to the fun, you also have another opportunity to "Buy My Store" for just $20!!! Such a great deal!


But wait, there's more! :) If you head over to my Facebook Fan Page, you can find yourself a coupon for an EXTRA 15% OFF everything in my store, INCLUDING the Buy My Store offer!!!

So, if you have been eyeing off a kit or two or even some of my CU products (such as the Pattern Maker Actions or Overlays), now is the perfect opportunity to either grab the lot for just $17 or grab individual items at such a bargain price!

Apart from all of that, I forgot to post about my latest release, Frolic In The Flowers.

This adorable kit was released mid-November and just look at the incredible layouts that my CT have created with it!


I hope you have fun with all of the sales and find yourself a fabulous bargain or two!

Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment