Friday, September 3, 2010

Help me welcome the Lil Snuggles!

Thank you to everyone who applied for (or encouraged others to apply for) my creative team! I had an overwhelming response to the call and had a very difficult time in deciding on my team and having to turn away so many extremely talented layout artists.



With great pleasure, I would like to introduce you to the Lil Snuggles!
Amanda (manda) - Blog
Brooklyn (bballets) - Blog
Charly (Country Hollow Creations) - Blog
Jacque (Jacque) - Blog
Kiana (nafzikg) - Blog
Laura (LauraLea) - Blog
Lindsay (Lindsay)
Martina (majula) - Blog
Michelle (MickieScraps) - Blog
Sara (ScrapSprinklesDesigns) - Blog
Shelly (Shelly) - Blog

If you haven't already done so, be sure to wear your Snuggle Berry Pie fan blinkie in your forum signature for a chance to receive a free kit! With every kit that I release, I give away at least one free copy to someone wearing my blinkie.

To add my blinkie to your siggy, copy and paste the following code:


It will look like this in your siggy:

0 comments:

Post a Comment