I hope you are having fun with all of the events and shopping for NSD! If only there were more hours in the day :)
I am very excited to present you with the Bytes for May! I figured that you would already be overwhelmed with Mother's Day kits, so I decided to create a funky little Alphabet kit instead. My 2 year old daughter is obsessed with the alphabet so I got her to approve each of the letters and objects as I created them, and I am happy to say that they were all acceptable :) Ok, I admit that she is still convinced that the "Jar" is a "Teapot" - I guess I need to teach her the "I'm a little teapot" song so I can point out that my jar has neither a handle nor a spout! Oh and she is also positive that the "Quilt" is a "Doona" but apart from that, all was approved :)
This month's bytes co-ordinate with the May Mega Kit which can be purchased for half price all throughout May (just $4) to give you a super-mega kit of alphabet fun! The May Mega (and this kit) will be available in the store in the next day or so and I will give you the previews and links to them then, but I can assure you that the kits are adorable and definitely worth the wait :)
There are 4 ways that you can get the May Bytes:
1. You can come to this blog daily and download each byte for free.
2. You can hang out in the Brownie Scraps forum and grab each byte daily from there.
3. You can purchase the complete kit for $3 and/or the co-ordinating Mega Kit for $4 (once they are in the store) or
4. You can purchase the May Addicts Membership HERE for $9 which gives you the Bytes, the co-ordinating mega kit, a mini kit, a full sized kit, exclusive challenges, bonus freebies and LOTS of coupons from ALL of the designers at Brownie Scraps. (Bargain!)
If you have decided to try and grab each daily download, the details are as follows:
* The links will be posted here (and in the forum) around midnight PST
* I am in Australia so midnight PST is 5pm my time so I cannot guarantee that it will always occur at exactly that time, so it is probably safest to try to grab them during the day time (or at least between about 4am-10pm PST).
* Each link will only be available for approximately 24 hours and will then be replaced by the link for the following byte.
* If you miss a Byte, you might want to consider purchasing the complete kit for $3 from the store.
Here is your byte for today:
** link expired ** (see today's post for current Byte)