Sunday, October 18, 2009

Little Spooks - Patterned Papers Freebie!!!

I'm a day behind but all is well :) Sorry to keep you waiting.

Here is the next installment of the 'Little Spooks' kit. If you missed out on last week's textured paper pack, it will be available for $1 in my store shortly. Likewise, if you missed out on the coordinating Halloween alphas over the past few weeks, they have been combined together into a triple pack of alphas for $1.40 until the end of the month.

Here is a preview of this week's freebie - the patterned papers from the 'Little Spooks' kit :





Click HERE to head on over to Digital Scrap Ink and download the paper pack.

I'll be back next week with the next installment of the kit!

Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing! I look forward to seeing next weeks installments!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome. We don't do Halloween but these papers are just too cute to pass up :) Great job and thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. The funny thing is, *I* don't do Halloween either :) Here in Australia it's just not that big a deal. However, one of my sister's has a heap of US friends and has decided to host a Halloween party this year. As well as that, my store is planning some Halloween Hybrid freebies so I needed a kit to be able to create my contributions :)

    ReplyDelete