Thursday, August 18, 2011

It's my Birthday and YOU get to Celebrate!!!

Let's party!!!

All throughout August you can grab anything from my store for HALF PRICE using the following coupon

Image

BUT THAT'S NOT ALL....

For today only I have my entire store on sale for
20% off!

That's 20% off the regular price then use the coupon to get an additional 50% off!!! WOW!!!

Check out some of these bargains...

All of my CU Pattern Maker actions are a teeny tiny $1.80 for 8 reusable CU patterns in your own color schemes!!! CRAZY!

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

Perhaps you are more interested in some PU/S4H kits.

You can't go past the From A to Z range:
* Mega Kit (571 papers and 112 elements) for just $3.20
* Add-on Kit for just $1.60
* Dymo labels for just $0.80!!!

ImageImageImage

There are lots of other bargains waiting for you HERE in the store!! But be quick for the additional 20% off!!!

Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment