Thursday, February 24, 2011

Winner Announced and last chance to Buy My Store!

As mentioned in my previous blog post, I am giving away MY ENTIRE STORE to one very lucky person! To be in with a chance, all everyone had to do was to be a new or existing subscriber to my newsletter and now.... we have a winner!!!

Congratulations to Kandice (email address includes "mts") who subscribed to the newsletter on Christmas Day! You should now have received details on how to claim your prize!

For everyone else, there are only a few days left to take advantage of my Farewell Sale, with all of my products (as well as collabs between Scrap Sprinkles Designs and Snuggle Berry Pie Designs) on sale for 50-70% off until my store closes on Feb 28.


My entire store (i.e. all sale items) can be found HERE.
If you are only interested in CU products, they can be found HERE.
If you are only interested in PU/S4H kits, they can be found HERE.
If you are only interested in the collabs between Scrap Sprinkles Designs and Snuggle Berry Pie Designs, they can be found HERE.

I am also giving you one last chance to buy my entire store (including the collabs with Scrap Sprinkles Designs) for just $18! That's over $180 worth of CU/PU/S4H products for just $18!


And, even better still, buying my store will mean that you also qualify for the February Store Collab for FREE, adding another $10 value to your purchase!


Get in quick before my store closes on Feb 28.

Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment