Saturday, July 3, 2010

Time for a freebie and a SALE!!!

This month I am hosting the Semi-Homemade Challenge at Brownie Scraps which means that I have a fabulous template freebie for you!!! Head on over to the challenge forum HERE to grab the template and complete the challenge.

The template is based on the following layout that I created using 'Moments' by Scrappin' Daisies and Marni Designs as part of the Minitopia challenge.


Here is the template for this month:


Apart from that, I am currently having a sale! Who says that you have to be American to celebrate 4th of July???!??! Since I have neglected my blogging over the past month or so, I was going to post a bunch of new(ish) products but figured that you can just check them out yourself when you head over to Brownie Scraps for my massive 40% off sale!!!



Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I just purchased your pattern actions at Brownie Scraps. They are AWESOME! Your directions were superb. I'm using the patterns for the unbaked challenge. When I post on my blog I'll be singing your praises!

    Thanks so much!

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer - Thank you so much!!! That is really sweet! I have the next set of patterns ready to go into the store and am just fixing a few minor glitches with using them in PSE5, but they should be in the store (hopefully) in the next few days! I'm so glad you like the first set and hope that they save you soooo much time :) I personally love to use them to help me decide on whether my chosen colors work well together before getting stuck into a kit, and then of course I like to use the results too :)

    I can't wait to see your Unbaked Challenge contribution and thanks heaps for the comment!

    ReplyDelete