Friday, December 18, 2009

Merry and Bright - Brag Book and Quick Page Freebies!!!

I've had a QP waiting to be posted for over a fortnight now and I just keep forgetting to post it! Tonight I also created a Christmas Card/Brag Book page (as part of the 'Festival of Lights' activities over at Brownie Scraps) so I decided that I really should post it before going to bed or else you may never see it :)

So, here they are... They have both been made using my 'Merry & Bright' kit which can be found here. Click on the preview images to download each page.



Here is an example of what can be done with the page:


Here is the Quick Page that I created a few weeks ago. It's rather amusing that the brag book page I created tonight is so similar to this page. I guess I must really like the glittery holly and striped papers! Oh well, I guess it just means that your QP and brag book page will match beautifully :) Once again, click on the preview to download the quick page.



Here is an example of what can be done with the quick page:


Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. OHHH I love them Gab!! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 11 post on Dec. 18, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for share important information for your post and this post is helpful for me and others.
    ----------
    Jocuri Arcade

    ReplyDelete